फ्रि भिषा फ्रि टिकेट बहराईनमा सेक्युरिटी गार्डको माग !! माग शँख्या ३८ जना !! खान बस्न सबै फ्री हुने
August 21, 2021SanamLeave A CommentOn फ्रि भिषा फ्रि टिकेट बहराईनमा सेक्युरिटी गार्डको माग !! माग शँख्या ३८ जना !! खान बस्न सबै फ्री हुने
Bahrain provides good job opportunities for Nepalese. Security W.L.L. announces an open job vacancy for a Security Guard. The position is currently available. In total, the company requires 38 (male) workers for all these mentioned jobs. The Nepalese workers in this company work long hours. They all enjoy working for the company.
Because of this company’s reputation for offering high-quality security to its staff, male candidates need to trust it. It encourages its employees to work together as a team. It is up to the employment company to decide if overtime is permitted at work. Every day, the candidates work 8 hours. Working days are 6 days a week for the position.
There is a two-year limit on job contracts, but workers can also apply for more years if they wish. The company sets the rules for the annual holiday. Employees workers will have a place to eat and stay provided by the employer. This service does not require any payment from the workers. Interested Nepalese citizens who want to go for foreign employment can call the contact number given below and get all the information of the advertisement.
Nepal Recruiting Agency NameEasy Overseas Pvt. LtdApproval Date Information2078/01/10
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]